Eligibility Guidelines for the O&O Software Donation Programme
- Donated product will be distributed under this programme to qualifying organisations only, not to individuals.
- Two donations may be requested within a fiscal year (July 1 to June 30).
- In order to participate in the TechSoup donation programme, nonprofit organisations must be validated by TechSoup as an organisation operating on a nonprofit basis for the public benefit. Organisations must also meet the individual eligibility requirements of specific donor partners to request product donations from those partners' donation programmes.
- This donation is available to organisations with operating budgets of any size.
- Recipient organisations must be willing and able to provide information to O&O Software for the purposes of creating a case study or testimonial on this programme.
- Organisations that advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background are not eligible to participate in this programme. Organisations must be willing and able to attest that they do not discriminate on any of these grounds in order to receive donations.
- O&O Software products may not be transferred or resold.